Monday, November 10, 2014

200K and Counting

Another brief one (Yes, I’m going to get to the big news of the week for Repercussus, I swear…)…

This weekend, I surpassed 200,000 visits.  That represents an accelerating increase from how long it took me to hit 100,000, and I owe it all to my readers.  Thank you very much.  I don’t ask that you agree with me all the time, but come at me honestly and I’ll treasure you forever.

As a reminder, please know that I don’t make any money off of this blog.  I won’t ask for donations, I won’t include ads (when I’m able to control it; blogger may add them without my knowledge).  I do this blog because I love the game.

Between 100k and 200k, I started being syndicated on EveNews24.  Bobmon approached me and asked if I’d be interested.  It’s worth noting that I was in the CFC, and he still chose to include me.  I really appreciate that, as EveNews24 lets me reach an audience I’d otherwise not be able to.

In case you’re curious, I don’t do anything different for EN24.  I write and post my articles per usual, and EN24 decides which ones they want to syndicate.  The choice of which articles they post is theirs, but I write whatever I want.  One of the reasons I agreed to syndicate on EN24 was because it involved no editorial oversight at all.

Overall, the response to my articles on EN24 has been very positive.  Please know that I do take reader feedback seriously.  I read every comment to my posts on this blog, to any I submit to reddit, and to any EveNews24 chooses to pick up.  When I’m wrong, you let me know, and I’m thankful for it.  Keep it up!

Thanks again to everyone who reads and has found some value from Target Caller.

1 comment:

  1. LOL Congrats Tal! I read yer post and thought to myself, "Damn, that would feel great, oh well, mebbe one day..." Cause I have no where near that number...

    Went back to my blog and.... I just passed 100,000 today!! OMG! Too cool... =]

    ReplyDelete