Sunday, March 29, 2015

Praise to My Peers

This is a quick one, but genuine praise should be given clearly and without flourish.

My recent post has generated a lot of blowback, particularly from fellow bloggers and prolific readers.  I moderate my blog comments to catch link-baiting comments bots plug into my articles from time to time.  I very rarely delete a comment by an actual reader.  Even when - especially when! - they're critical of me, I post them provided that they don't contain a string of curses.

Every single person whose comments appear on that page made great points and arguments, bound by logic.  Some of them don't agree with me, and some of them were furious at me.  I posted them all, because they made arguments founded in logic and reason.  Every one of those comments' authors is an awesome member of our community.

And I'm thankful for each one of you.  Thank you for reading.  Thank you for commenting.  Thank you for being true to your perspective and your view of things.  That's exactly why I write this blog... to generate discussion and reasoned argumentation about PvP.  We're all richer for you folks having taken the time to write.

Keep it up!  Keep me honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment